DHS Scholarship Program
Supporting students interested in pursuing the basic science and technology innovations that can be applied to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security mission.
- Undergraduate students
- U.S. citizenship required
- Funding available for fall 2011
- Full tuition and monthly stipends
- Includes 10-week summer internships at federal research facilities or DHS Centers of Excellence
- Application Deadline: January 5, 2011
Complete information is available online at http://www.orau.gov/dhsed/.
Questions regarding the DHS Scholarship Program can be sent via e-mail to email@example.com.
Please post program poster available at http://www.orau.gov/dhseducationprograms/ScholarshipFlier.pdf and distribute this email to students and colleagues.